Rates Prize Draw
Rates Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions 2016-2017
1. The competition is a promotion run by the Town of Victoria Park.
2. The competition is open to all ratepayers of the Town of Victoria Park that pay either the full amount due or the first instalment as shown on their 2016 Annual Rates Notice before the close of business Friday 2nd September 2016. This is the closing date of the competition. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected payments.
3. A random drawing of eligible rate assessments will occur on the morning of Wednesday 7th September 2016 at the Town of Victoria Park Administration Centre, 99 Shepperton Road, Victoria Park WA 6100.
4. A total of five prizes will be awarded and chosen from the eligible entries, with the decision of the Town of Victoria Park being final and no correspondence being entered into.
5. The five prizes include –
a. Prize one - A cheque to the value of $1,000 from the Town of Victoria Park and four (4) A-Reserve tickets to the Western Australian Symphony Orchestra (for the performance on 26 November 2016).
b. Prize two - A cheque to the value of $1,000 from the Town of Victoria Park.
c. Prize three - A cheque to the value of $1,000 from the Town of Victoria Park.
d. Prize four - A cheque to the value of $1,000 from the Town of Victoria Park.
e. Prize five - A cheque to the value of $1,000 from the Town of Victoria Park.
6. The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
7. Winners will be notified and requested to attend a Town of Victoria Park Council meeting on Tuesday 13th September 2016, at the Town of Victoria Park Administration Centre, 99 Shepperton Road, Victoria Park WA 6100, to collect their prize.
8. Competition results will be published in the Southern Gazette Newspaper in the Public Notice section soon after the results are known.
9. Collection of prizes is the onus of the winner following notification. The Town of Victoria Park will not be liable for delivery or travel costs associated with claiming a prize, or for the expiration of prizes due to late delivery or collection. Winners that cannot attend the aforementioned Council meeting will be asked to nominate a preferred and agreed upon delivery or collection method.
10. By accepting a prize, winners consent to their photograph being taken and used in online and print publications generated by the Town of Victoria Park from time-to-time for promotional purposes.
11. The Town of Victoria Park will not be held liable for any loss or damage or for any personal injury sustained as a result of collecting or using a prize. The Town of Victoria Park makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as prizes.