Pool, Gym*, Reception
Phone (08) 9373 5400
Address 42 Somerset St, East Victoria Park WA 6101
*Please note: there is no entry to the centre 30 minutes before closing. The spa and steam room close 15 minutes before closing. The steam room will close at 5pm on the last Sunday of the month for maintenance checks. The spa is currently closed until 12 December 2016.
AQUALIFE CENTRE FEATURES AND ACTIVITIES
- Kids and adults swimming lessons
- Swim Squad, Triathlon and Water Polo Clubs
- Outdoor 50m pool, indoor 25m pool, leisure pool, hydrotherapy pool, spa and steam room
- Aqua Classes and Group Fitness Classes
- Fully equipped gymnasium and personal training
- Function facilities and catering
- Somerset cafe
AQUA FIT – A cardio and conditioning workout performed in the water to support the body and provide resistance. Suitable for all levels of fitness and ages.
AQUA ZUMBA – Gives new meaning to the idea of an invigorating workout. Splashing, stretching, twisting and even shouting, laughing, hooting and hollering are often heard during an Aqua Zumba class.
DEEP WATER AQUA – Participants workout in deep water aided by buoyancy equipment. This class is suitable for all fitness levels and especially beneficial to people recovering from injuries.
GYMSTICK AQUA – Combines exercise band and water resistance exercise into one effective workout. The resistance varies from 1 to 35 kilos according to the resistance level.