Subscribe to Our E-Newsletter
  • Select
    • Subscribe to all
    • Active Life
    • Life in the Park
    • Bookmark
    • Victoria Park Club news
    • Lathlain Precinct
Thank you for registering. We will be in touch soon.
Text Size

Grants and Funding

The Town's funding program enables not for profit community groups, schools and individuals to make a positive contribution to sporting and recreation, community welfare, academic and educational achievement.

Applications for funding can be made all year round and are assessed in accordance with Council policy for financial assistance.

To apply, simply complete and sign the required application form for Individual, Community Groups, or Schools and forward to the Town of Victoria Park:

  • Mail: Town of Victoria Park, Neighbourhood Enrichment, Locked Bag 437, Victoria Park WA 6979
  • In person: Town of Victoria Park, Administration Centre, 99 Shepperton Rd, Victoria Park WA; Business hours: 8am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
  • Email:


Other Funding Sources

Applicants are encouraged to seek additional funding from other sources.  A list of agencies providing other funding opportunities is available from the Department of Local Government and Communities Grants Directory.




Are there any other Government Schemes available that can assist with funding for local community organizations?

The Department of Sport and Recreation’s Community Participation Funding Scheme funds initiatives that target low participation groups, particularly culturally and linguistically diverse (CaLD) and indigenous populations.  In addition, the Department for Communities provides ongoing funding and one-off grants to more than 200 non-government organisations and community groups throughout Western Australia.

Are there any donations to support young people to join a club?

Kidsport allows eligible youths aged five - 18 years to apply for financial assistance to contribute towards club fees. The Town of Victoria Park is involved with the Department of Sport and Recreation Kidsport program which provides eligible disadvantaged young people up to $200.

Where can I get a copy of the ‘Statement by Supplier’ form that is required as part of my application seeking a donation from the Town of Victoria Park?

A current version of this form is available for download at the Australian Tax Office website.



What the world needs is people who have come alive People are looking for the meaning of life as much as they are looking for the experience of being alive